So. 2018 hasn’t been good on my health so far, and I’ve neglected this poor blog. So let’s catch up, first with a round-up of this year’s published and upcoming short fiction.
- The Drowned Man’s Kiss, Pseudopod/Artemis Rising 4
- Requiem, Nature: Futures (also translated in Arabic here).
- Pinch of Chaos, The (Dis)ability Short Story anthology (originally published in the “In a Cat’s Eye” anthology).
- Ghostly Serenades by the Nile, coming in up from The Centropic Oracle, October 2018 (originally published in New Myths).
- Make None to Weep, upcoming in Re-Quest from Pole to Pole Publishing.
- My Muse Wears Army Boots, upcoming in Re-enchant from Pole to Pole Publishing.
- Little Alien Flute girl, in Breath and Shadow.
- Aquarius Ascendant, upcoming in the Battling in All her Finery anthology, from Mad Scientist Journal.
- Last Call: Acheron, upcoming in Kaleidotrope.
Photo: Little Donut who’s no longer little waits for me to read him how an old man with a bad leg went on an adventure to save a cat in ancient Egypt. As all humans should, actually.